Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help needed with pink spots on doll.

  1. #1
    lovetheoldstuff
    Guest lovetheoldstuff's Avatar

    Post

    I have a great "our new baby" doll but she has two pink spots (about the size of a dime) on the back of her head. The oxy-10 and sunshine remedy which works well on other spots but is not working at all on these. Does anyone know what causes these spots on the vinyl and does anyone have any cures? Thanks so much for any help.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never heard of that kind of marking, but maybe someone else here has. (If Oxy doesn't work, I'm out of ideas. [img]frown.gif[/img] )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •